Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The complete outfit!

Here's a shot of "little miss" in the first of my new winter range. Had some trouble convincing her to pop it on when it's 30 degrees but she should learn early that we women have to suffer for our fashion!!

Quite happy with the result, just wonder whether black will be a little bit too out there for most people, as much as I love it, most people like to stick with the pink thing! Maybe I need to call it the "Twilight" skirt and I'll sell millions. Stay tuned, more colours to come!!!!

PS This was the perfect excuse to buy "Little miss" a new pair of tan boots for winter, just wish I could get them in my size!!

3 comments:

  1. And doesn't you little miss know how to work the camera! Too cute and I'll have the boots for my little misses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, bribery goes such along way in this household!!! Doing sugar cartwheels in her tutu after this shot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. twilight sounds perfect ... and you could always add a little pink or red to add a little oomph.

    ReplyDelete