Monday, April 12, 2010

Funky Fete's....



Some time ago last year, I was asked to consider co-ordinating our craft stall at the school fete for this year. I had made quite a number of items for them in 2009 and it is because of this that my little business was born! Although it's not till October, I really will have to plan ahead as this will be coming into a busy time at cha cha rose so last night I began with this little door stop out of scrapp material.... The aim being to use, upcycle and create something wonderful out of nothing as funds are very limited. I would love to hear any idea's you have seen or think would be a great addition for our stall. We still need to make our covered coathangers, but the mums at my school are a pretty cool bunch who I think would appreciate a bit of handmade edgyness!!! (Did I even spell that right?)

2 comments:

  1. Anything made using yoyo's can be popular... from hair ties to scarves, top embellishments to headbands... fun fun fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda
    How about covered button hair ties and clips. Quick, simple and uses scraps. Or even head bands.
    Also check out the pencil wraps that Andi makes at her blog www.patchandi.blogspot.com - she has some great ideas.
    Love the door stop!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete