Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What do you think?










I have finally after Easter, had the chance to catch up on some orders as well as try and get some of the other winter colors made up.
This is a nude/coffee color that I've just done and don't know which outfit combo to go with. I have recently booked a teeny weeny ad space on MyChild incorporated in the "Made it" Ad and want to try and get a great Photo for the layout.
Bearing in mind that I need a new camera and will have to enlist a friend's, what outfit do you think will look better for this color skirt?
Would really love any feedback, I have a definite preference and just wondering if other people do to...

4 comments:

  1. I think I like the top outfit better but then again the second may really pop with a darker background. So I'm no help LOVE both looks though! What a trendy daughter you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the one with the blue top, although the stripy legs look great in the black top pic, maybe they distract a little from the skirt? Its hard to choose, both pics are great.
    I have to say I LOVE those boots, where did they come from!!!?
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments girls, I'm picturing a paddock with long wheat colored grass and I think I'm just going to have to try both outfits on the day! God help me trying to get "Little Miss" into two, one is a battle!!!
    PS The boots are from the old faithful, country road, jumped on them a month or so ago as the color was to good to pass up, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Amanda! They look divine. I like the 2nd one but they're both lovely. You are too clever.

    ReplyDelete