Sunday, May 16, 2010

Birthday Catch ups...

This weekend, we had a lovely family get together with my husbands side of the family and it has been quite some time since we have done this for the simple fact that we are scattered all over Victoria. This also meant time to do the birthday catch up, you know remembering who you've not seen in the last few months and making up for the lack of pressie till now... so one was our neice who turned four, she got the green/pink button tote with a book inside and the other one was my sister in law, so a chocolate brown wool scarf it was. Might think about adding these to my Made it store although sewing all those buttons on did my head in! I have to admit that I struggled to think of something for my gorgeous 77 year old father in law and we all got together and put in for a BBQ! Sometimes, ya just got to go and buy stuff!!! Have a great week...

















1 comment: