Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wow, I've done it...





































Well you could have blown me over with a feather!!! It's only Monday and I have finished my "Creative Space Project" Not very original or exciting but on my to do list for years! This is my little mate's bedroom who is now actually 8 years old and probably past the cute bunting stage but am almost done with his room now in time for him to be needing something a bit more sophisticated. I did use a nice grey felt mixed in with the fabrics to try and make it a bit more grown up. Ah well, off the list even if it is a tad late but it also got me going to make him the "Owl" cushion on his bed which has been in my head for some time now. Two jobs in one day, I'm on a ROLL!!! (Except for the fact that it's 5pm at night and there's still breakfast dishes and nothing in the house for dinner)

3 comments:

  1. Love your work.
    If it helps, my house is often the same (as you know)- ie messy and nothing done for tea!
    If only there were some dinner & cleaning fairies that would visit occassionally ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW indeed! It looks great!! I love that you have this serge of creativeness... our dishes pill up too and we have a pre made dinner for such serge's in our house lol...

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, what a great idea, cooking ahead for times of creative need! There's nothing worse than being in the middle of something and having to stop to make dinner, it happens all the time in our house.

    ReplyDelete