Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's all about the small stuff....




















I seem to be in this weird mood where I need instant gratification, no not the kind you're thinking of, the crafting kind! I have all these rather large idea's swimming in my head and even set out all over the floor but instead of making a start on them, I keep doing all these little things that take me about the time it would take me to make dinner if I wasn't too busy making little bits... Must be a full moon but I feel very restless sewing wise, torn between the imediate high of a quickie and the possible dividends of completing an elaborate peice that maybe I could sell to pay for all the fabric I am collecting! Am I the only one?

Here's the quickies from today... oh yeh and I'm going through a kind of coin purse phase!

PS Sorry, I can't sort out moving this text around the photo's properly, if only I had the time to work it OUT!














1 comment: